Thank you for your interest in deBebians. The privacy of our customers and website visitors is important to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. Detailed below are the ways in which we collect your information, why we collect it, and how we use it. If you have any questions regarding this privacy, please contact us.
You may visit and browse our site anonymously. We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our e-mail list, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic e-mails
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- The e-mail address or addresses provided in forms also may be used to contact you to assist in your shopping experience.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit card information, if applicable, will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We also use third-party web beacons from Yahoo!, and other third parties, to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third parties on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on 11/5/2013.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy, policy you may contact us by phone at 877-472-2700 or (213) 627-1300, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to deBebians, 611 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 802, Los Angeles, CA 90017.